1. In the light of morning we realized our deck looks absolutely perfect – and is drying quickly due to the high heat – but our house is covered in an inch of dust from the sanding! Hosing-down the house and phoning the window washer are the next chores.
A skylight in the kitchen. Lovely.
2. It is hot. And by hot, I mean in the 90’s. Again, I refuse the air conditioner as it is just a huge power-suck and we have ceiling fans in nearly every room.
3. DT wishes I would use the air conditioning.
4. Reese wishes I would use the air conditioning.
5. Reese is jetting off to Los Angeles tomorrow afternoon.
Our deck, at sunset
6. Did I mention it is hot?
7. Several non-RVing trips have been added to my Postcards from the Road section. Trips from 2000 (Caribbean cruise and five days in Hawaii), trips from 2001 (a week in Key West, the A-10 basketball tourney in Philadelphia and our hike to the top of Mt. Lassen which was a RV trip) and in 2002 – another Caribbean cruise. More non-RVing trips will be posted soon. These travelogues are really pretty sad funny as the quality of digital photography in 2000 was… er, wasn’t. I had the best state-of-the-art 2 mega pixel camera available! It used floppy disks for storage. Seriously. These older travelogues will be a great help to you insomniacs.
8. Seems by the end of the week, we will be the Magna Peregrinus and headed for Jellystone Yellowstone.
Until my next update, I remain, your over-heated correspondent.